Marcelo Arenas Belon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 03, 2008 at 09:39:57AM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:
>>
>> Here's a little something we discovered by accident: if you move some of
>> the module definitions into files in /etc/ganglia/conf.d/something.conf,
>> but forget to remove them from /etc/ganglia/gmond.conf, then Ganglia
>> tries to initialise the same module twice.

> also I am presuming you reproduced this problem with 3.1.0 as I did, or was
> this a report for 3.1.1 testing going bad?, in any case and even if it is
> not
> 3.1.1 specific getting a fix for this sooner than later might be a good
> idea,
> but I will defer Brad to make that decision, as code has yet to be produced
> fix this and 3.1.1 is an important milestone at least as a starting point
> for
> people being able to deploy 3.1 in production with some confidence.

Has this been entered in bugzilla yet?  Since this is a result of a
mis-configuration rather than normal operation, IMO it isn't a show stopper for
3.1.1.  If there are others that feel differently, please speak up.  As always,
the purpose of the testing period is to flush out bugs and then determine if a
bug fix is required before release or if the release should continue as
scheduled.

Brad