Hi Ricardo:

Let's keep the discussion to the mailing-list, when you reply, please
hit 'reply-all' so it goes back to the list.

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 11:22 AM, Ricardo Tosta
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How can I solve this problem: Set Ganglia to send mail only if we have a
> node down ?

As I mentioned this ability is not currently supported in any released
version.  If you want to play with the *development* code for
gmetad-python, the code is available here:

http://ganglia.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ganglia/trunk/monitor-core/gmetad-python/

You can check the code out and install it on a test system.

Remember, this is unstable code and I would highly recommend you not
use this in production.

Good luck,