Okay tomorrow's get together is *canceled* since a few of you won't be
able to make it and some have expressed that another day would be
better.  I will propose some time in October but please send me a
reply off-line to let me know the best time/date that will work for
you.

Thanks for your participation!

Cheers,

Bernard