Looks like my new commit rights work, thanks guys!

I finally committed legend statistics to trunk as r1844, from BUG#206.

Like it?  Hate it?  I like to know the average value of the lines plotted and I
think it is good to give the user more information.  Also shows min/max for
network, packet and metrics.  I suppose it could be a configurable option, but
that would make the code more complicated.

-twitham