I saw this pass by on my RSS feeds, not sure if you guys are aware of
these yet?

 * http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2009-0241

"Stack-based buffer overflow in the process_path function in
gmetad/server.c in Ganglia 3.1.1 allows remote attackers to cause a
denial of service (crash) via a request to the gmetad service with a
long pathname."

 * http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2009-0242

"Ganglia 3.1.1 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service via
a request to the gmetad service with a path does not exist, which causes
Ganglia to (1) perform excessive CPU computation and (2) send the entire
tree, which consumes network bandwidth."

- Ramon.

--
R. Bastiaans, B.ICT :: Systems Programmer, HPC&V

SARA :: Computing and Networking Services
Science Park 121     PO Box 94613
1098 XG Amsterdam NL 1090 GP Amsterdam NL
P.+31 (0)20 592 3000 F.+31 (0)20 668 3167