Bernard Li wrote:
> Hi Daniel:
>
> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Daniel Pocock <dan...@pocock.com.au> wrote:
>

>> Ok, I will aim for some time between 10:00 and 14:00 British Summer Time
>> (BST)
>>

> As soon as 3.1.3 is tagged, I'll go ahead and generate the tarball and
> (S)RPMs and will place them in http://ganglia.info/testing.
>
> Please send out an email to ganglia-general afterwards including the
> URL and changelog.

That's great, I'll do that.  Looking at the documentation and the SVN
actions concerning the 3.1.2 release, I can see most of what needs to be
done.  However, is there anywhere that the steps are itemised in more
detail, particularly things to do when updating the changelog (both
STATUS file and spec file) and other documentation?