Carlo Marcelo Arenas Belon wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 04:51:33PM -0700, Bernard Li wrote:
>
>> Ganglia 3.1.4 is ready for testing at:
>>
>> http://ganglia.info/testing/
>>

> DragonFlyBSD fails to build (tested with 2.4.0 32bit).
>
> not a regression (a system header problem which also affects
> 3.1.2) and there are some trivial unrelated changes in trunk
> which could help with that.
Hi Carlo,

Thanks for the feedback - how do you propose we avoid missing stuff like
this in future?

3.1.3 was floating around for a while, and I tested it on RHEL3, RHEL4,
RHEL5, Solaris 8, Solaris 10, Debian lenny and Cygwin.

Do you think we need some checklist of supported platforms that must be
verified before we tag in future?  We may need to have some buy-in from
people willing to run the tests at short notice as a release date
approaches, as not many people are going to have easy access to every
supported platform.

Maybe commits on the release branch need to be blocked while such
testing is done?

Regards,

Daniel