On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 03:54:42PM -0700, Eric Shubert wrote:

> That's where they belong then. Thanks Michael.
>
> Michael Perzl wrote:
> > Hi Eric,
> >
> > in my opinion they should go into ganglia-gmond as they are the
> > dynamically loaded modules by gmond and nobody else except gmond uses them.

At fedora we have the modules in the ganglia package but thinking about
it ganglia-gmond is a better location.

BTW you should be able to use a recent fedora spec file with rhel5
without any problems, the only reason that it's not in epel5 is that the
long term support doesn't allow us to easily drop 3.0. I am looking at
the possibility to add it as ganglia31 but the policy isn't clear yet.

Cheers,
Kostas Georgiou