Hello

I have installed gmetad 3.1.7 and I'm running it in a virtual machine of
1 GB of RAM and 1 cpu.

There are 2 cases when I notice anomalies:
1) Sometimes, frontend shows errors when I want to see the metrics in a
cluster or host. The error is (more or less) "the cluster does not have
datas". Seconds later the frontend runs successfully.
2) Other times, gmetad dies and it does not show any error message in
debug mode.

Both cases happen when gmetad wants to clean his metrics or hosts to
save memory. I saw this in the gmetad debut out in mode 2.

I have checked the ports of gmetric, gmond and gmetad, to avoid loops
and they are Ok. I have also asked this question in user list and I have
not had any answer. In addition, I have not seen any information in the
system logs.

Any ideas?

Regards
Miguel.

----------------------------
Confidencialidad:
Este mensaje y sus ficheros adjuntos se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario
y puede contener información privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es vd. el
destinatario indicado, queda notificado de que la utilización, divulgación y/o
copia sin autorización está prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si
ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique
inmediatamente respondiendo al mensaje y proceda a su destrucción.

Disclaimer:
This message and its attached files is intended exclusively for its recipients
and may contain confidential information. If you received this e-mail in error
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this
communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. In this case, please
notify us by a reply and delete this email and its contents immediately.