Hi,

 my € 0.02 are:

+1 for Trunk
-1 for 3.1.x and 3.0.x.

 why am I opposed to the backports? Dwoo introduces considerable new
infrastructure that *I* view not suitable for the "stable" and "legacy" trees.
Both of them are bug-fix only in my opinion. It is fine for trunk, no question.

 Does the GPL licensing cause any real issues to end users? Just curious. The
situation is pretty old by now anyway.

 Regards
Martin
Martin Knoblauch