From: Bernard Li [mailto:bern...@vanhpc.org]
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 10:04 PM
To: Peter Phaal
Cc: ganglia-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Ganglia-developers] sFlow counters in Ganglia

Hi Peter:

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Peter Phaal <peter.ph...@inmon.com> wrote:

> What does everyone think? Is this a worthwhile effort? Would there be
interest in incorporating this functionality in the next Ganglia release? I
don't have a lot of experience with Ganglia development, are there any
obvious architectural issues that would make this difficult?

I think this is a good idea, so a +1 from me.  Please let us know if
you decide to go ahead with this and run into problems with your
implementation.

BTW, you might be able to reach the community a bit better by emailing
the ganglia-general mailing-list.

Thanks,