Hi Nicolas:

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 2:12 AM,  <nico...@php.net> wrote:

> I wanted to let you know that I started to work on a php module for
> ganglia. It's quite basic for now. I have the example module working.
> Though, it's quite limited. I have to fix a couple of memory leak and
> change some of the implementation to support multiple modules.
>
> http://github.com/orieg/ganglia-svn.r2340-mod_php

This is great!!  I've added a link to the email thread from our Wiki's
wishlist page:

https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/ganglia/wiki/ganglia_wish-list

Once the code is ready, please create an enhancement issue at
bugzilla.ganglia.info and we'll look into checking it into our
development branch (trunk).

BTW, I have also started implementing the Perl module recently, I'm
currently working on supporting multiple modules as well (some issue
with variable namespace collision, I think):

http://www.mail-archive.com/ganglia-developers@lists.sourceforge.net/msg05655.html

Thanks,