Hi all,

I'm currently working on the ganglia 3.0.8 release. I already did a
series of backports in the 3.0 branch. If you are an active 3.0.x user
and have any requirement for the next release please let me know asap.
I don't expect to add new features, only bug fixes as the 3.0.8
release will the last release of the 3.0 branch.

Regards,
Nicolas