Version 3.0.x had a patch that would let you specify a date range to graph,
rather than the default of hour, day, week, month or year.
Patch was called: 'custom time calander widjet'.
Authored by: Tim Witham at Intel.

It modified the theme templates: header.tpl
and the php files calender & header.

Was this ever implemented for 3.1.x?

Any interest?

I noticed that 3.1.x has a 'job' range specification ... but no way to
access from the front end gui. ...
specifying job range & job start time ... I'm guessing I might get this to
work if I plug in absolute times ...
for jr & js

I need to do some one off previous monthly reports from Ganglia ... as
that's the only tool they have monitoring stuff...

Ron Reeder