Hi,

I was also thinking of having metrics for counting the number of access of a
particular string, but the problem is I am working with an application which
has many directories (similar to wordpress) and there are a lot of
directories which get different amount of hits by the users and I would like
to track which ones are mostly hit. I will also try to think about it. I was
not sure if Ganglia provided the aggregation, but now I got the answer to
that :) .Do let me know if you also come up with ideas.