Hello,

I'm new to the ganglia lists, and so I'm not totally sure which is the best
list to send my post to. I recently installed ganglia 3.2.0 and gweb 2.1.8. I
use ganglia to monitor several clusters. In two of our (computational) clusters
we collect information about the numbers of users logged on, the number of jobs
in the queue/executing, etc. We then present these metrics on the front page of
the cluster report using optional reports/graphs. There are other clusters
monitored by ganglia that don't return these metrics -- in other words I don't
want to see any reference to these optional plots in these cluster pages.

Using the software I have managed to get optional plots to work, however I
can't seem to work out how to control which optional reports are shown for
individual clusters. I've tried scanning the documentation, however I'm no
nearer to working this out. Your help would be apprecaited please.

Best regards -- David.