I am coming to see it your way. I agree we should simply include the
latest web in the Ganglia tree. Call it Ganglia 3.3.0 and release it.

Ganglia Web 2.2.0 is nearly ready. I think it will be released either
tomorrow or after tomorrow.

Jeff also packaged up 3.2.1 which contains fixes for broken gstat and
optionally configured graphite emitter. If you have time give it a shot
from here

https://github.com/ganglia/monitor-core/downloads

Vladimir