We need to get version into version.php

My first thought was this: just use @GANGLIA_VERSION@

Not as trivial as it seems though... I can see other changes in the
ganglia-web repo and I'm not sure if you want them absorbed into 3.3.5
or keep stuff back for 3.4.x

Should we bring back the release branch concept that was used in SVN?
If so, I think we need to:
- create a 3.3 branch within the web submodule,
- commit my change there,
- update the main ganglia project repo to point at the head of the
ganglia-web release branch

A more advanced solution would be taking up the idea I suggested last week:
- break off web as a separate project again (but this time, with no
legacy web in the main tarball)
- the new web starts at version 3.4.0 (so anyone who uses apt-get or yum
can just upgrade to the new version)
- web version tracked independently from that point

<?php
# This file is autogenerated

$GLOBALS["ganglia_version"] = "@GWEB_VERSION@";

?>