On 02/04/12 20:10, Vladimir Vuksan wrote:
> Anyone want to look over this pull request and merge it if it looks good ?

Even if the fixes are perfect, we would still need to push back the
official release by another 7 - 10 days (because of Easter)

Therefore, I propose:

a) we release 3.3.5 as-is, because none of these things is a regression
(in other words, the same bugs exist in the current public release 3.3.1)

b) the fixes go onto master and the 3.3 release branch

c) I'll make a 3.3.6 tarball and put it on the pre-release download
section, maybe Wednesday

d) if that tarball is good, it is becomes the official release on 16 April