>>  In other words, anyone who is using 3.3.1 or 3.3.0 should not get any
>> new bugs from upgrading to 3.3.5
>
> considering that 3.3.5 doubled the in memory size of each metric, it is
> likely to make the memory leaking problems worse though

Thanks for that feedback: I'll make sure the 3.3.6 release notes don't
promise so much

I haven't followed every commit so closely since I changed jobs, and I'm
certainly not running Ganglia on the same scale that I used to, so I
have no way to discover certain issues myself.

Is there a prioritized list for these outstanding issues anywhere?  I
would be happy to itemize the key items in the roadmap that is on the wiki:

 https://github.com/ganglia/monitor-core/wiki/Roadmap

That would certainly help a lot for myself and anyone else who is not
able to focus on Ganglia enough to keep track of these things.