Hi Alex

You are correct - it should be /var/lib/ganglia/ec2.conf or maybe even
/tmp/ganglia?

Also If the data does not need to persist between reboots then it could be
/dev/shm/ganglia/ec2.conf...

Regards

--
Paul Hewlett  X25250
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/06/25/rbs_natwest_what_went_wrong/

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are
medium.  Thank you.