From: Silver, Jonathan [mailto:jonathan.sil...@siemens-enterprise.com]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 11:47 AM
To: ganglia-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Ganglia-developers] Cannot display graph images and exports to CSV
are empty

I just cannot figure this out. I thought I have all of the latest packages and
I've installed all php53 packages, but I cannot display any graph images and
If I select CSV (for any metric), I get a file with [a blank line] and then
only the header line
"Timestamp,linux-6cyo last hour "

I am running SLSE 11 SP2.
I can run rrdtools graph and generate a png that is displayable.  I can also
read the file and send the image inline.

Wireshark shows the response but it indicates that the image/png is malformed
Firefox gives me the error message:  "The image
http://ip/ganglia/graph.php?r=hour&..";. Cannot be displayed because it contains
errors

But why would the csv not be working?

Any help is greatly appreciated - I've been on this for over a week now and I'm
at my wits ends.

Thanks,
jon