Hi,

Ad1: Users can find easily any metric in gweb. Just use "Aggregate graphs"
or "views" functions. If for some reason You'd like to completely switch
off some graphs you could simply cut not needed metrics o nodes by removing
those from /etc/ganglia/gmond.conf. You can also group metrics so users
could easily see only those they want (for example in
gweb/conf(_default).php - just read this whole file and set things the way
it feets your needs. Also remember that you could create your own web
template.

Ad2: RRDs are greatly configurable regarding to storage needs. Just
reconfigure those in /etc/ganglia/gmetad.conf (section: Round-Robin
Archives)

Regards,
Maciej Lasyk

GPG key ID: 4FED49C5