I did it in the Rocks5.5.
Everything is fine but the step of patch..
the errors below:
[root at cluster ganglia]# patch -p0 <
/share/apps/ganglia-gpu/gpu/nvidia/ganglia_web.patch
patching file host_view.php
Hunk #1 FAILED at 17.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 38 (offset 1 line).
Hunk #3 succeeded at 203 with fuzz 2 (offset 32 lines).
Hunk #4 FAILED at 180.
Hunk #5 succeeded at 227 with fuzz 2 (offset 31 lines).
2 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file host_view.php.rej
patching file templates/default/host_view.tpl
Hunk #1 succeeded at 82 with fuzz 2 (offset 2 lines).
Hunk #2 FAILED at 138.
templates/default/host_view.tpl.rej

After do this ,when I open the page abot host view,the content is empty..
And I replace the new host_view,php file  to the initial one which I backed
before dong patch.

Did it mean the patch is not suit for the version fo ganglia in Rocks5.5???
If so, How can I do ...