Hi,

I’m getting a python error in the nfsstats.py module since upgrading to Ganglia
3.6.0. It may also be related to an upgrade of the (Debian) distro.

[PYTHON] Can't call the metric_init function in the python module [nfsstats].

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/ganglia/python_modules/nfsstats.py", line 141, in metric_init
    (ts, value) =  get_value(configtable[i]['prefix'] + name)
  File "/usr/lib/ganglia/python_modules/nfsstats.py", line 184, in get_value
    return (ts, int(m.group(1)))
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute ‘group'

When I download the new nfsstats.py from github it works fine (which was
updated after the 3.6.0 release with NFSv4 support).

I would suggest releasing a new ganglia (python modules) release to address
this issue.

Kind regards,
- Ramon.

SURFsara has a new telephone number: +31 20 800 1300

R. Bastiaans, B.ICT - Senior Systems Programmer

| Clustercomputing | Compute Services | SURFsara |