Hi,

I've fixed an easy bug in ganglia-web.spec.in breventing to build the package.
https://github.com/ganglia/ganglia-web/pull/231

The spec tries to use Source1 (external source) to retreive apache.conf file
while in fact it's already present in the archive.
I've tested a rpmbuild -tb ganglia-web-3.5.12.tar.gz on fedora-17 and
centos-6.5 and it works fine.

Best regards.

--
Olivier LAHAYE