Greetings,

next week we have 3 developers from all over the world visiting the bay area
so it is only logical that we should take this as an opportunity to meet up
and try to figure out why that feature or bug you always wanted never gets
the attention it deserves or whatever else crosses your mind.

to be sure we have our host (Quantcast) be prepared, would be better that
you RSVP if planning to attend using the following Eventbrite URL :

  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/ganglia-get-together-tickets-13774378537

If you are not local in San Francisco and would be driving all the way from
the South Bay or across the bridge and are worried about not being able to
find parking, worry no more[1]; or you can always use BART (Montgomery st)

  Quantcast HQ
  201 3rd St
  San Francisco, CA 94103

there will be most likely further updates as we get closer to the date, and
while I know it was a very short notice, was hoping we could find a way to
make it work; after all your feedback is very important

goes without saying this wouldn't had been possible without Google bringing
all this people to the bay area and Jonah stepping up (for the second year
in a row) at the last minute but if anything didn't work was all my fault.

see you on the other side

Carlo

[1] http://zirx.com/