fredrik-

i just added a "mute" and "deaf" mode to gmond in order to help you.  just
start the webserver gmond with the "--mute" option.  It will listen and
process all multicast traffic but will not multicast it's own state (and
therefore will not show up in the list).

i'll release version 2.1.3 very soon.  likely today.

-matt

Today, Fredrik Steen wrote forth saying...