mike-

eth0 is not necessary the default interface.. i just put it there as an
example because it's common that eth0 is the primary interface.

look at the output of "ifconfig -a".. the first interface listen will be
the interface that gmond communicates on.

hope this helps..
-matt

Today, Mike Snitzer wrote forth saying...