Sirs,

Previously, Ganglia displayed  "Dead Hosts" in the top right corner of
the initial Web page - then had a drop down list to slect info on a
particular "dead" node.

This was a nice feature - I really need a way that my operators can
know that nodes have fallen over.

Further, the current display does have a "dead host" count, but
mine is ALWAYS ZERO (0) - even though the "hearbeat" indicator might
say  7000 seconds (i.e. gone for about two days)

Am I missing something?  Suggestions.

Again TIA
| Ron Reeder                    | [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
| Denver Technical Support      | Phone: (303) 389-4408             |
"http://ldap.slb.com/query.cgi?filter=(cn=Ron%20Reeder%20%29"