From: Jeremy Weatherford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 12:39 AM
To: Vu, Phuong A (MP Technology)
Cc: ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Ganglia-general] memory error in webfrontend when adding
mor e node/cluster

Okay... it would probably be helpful to know the filename and line number
where it ran out of memory, to see what it might be doing that requires so
much memory.  Also, I'm assuming you made sure that the new setting was
actually applied (change reflected in the error message, etc.)

Jeremy Weatherford
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://xidus.net