Hi Christopher.

I have not received a response from Steven Wagner so I will sent this
message to the ganglia-developers list (where it belongs). I am keen to get
these changes added to the ganglia because running gmond in root mode is a
risk that many net security teams are unwilling to take.

Can someone responsible for the gmond code please respond? I'd love to send
you my modified solaris.c file for testing/evaluation.

----
Yemi