Hi,

I was wondering if someone could please help me out with these questions
that I have, related to gmond and gmetad's performance.

1. What is the average performance level of gmond and gmetad, as in
something like no of metrics collected per second?

2. How long does it take ( in secs or millisecs ), for the updated cluster
status/information to get propagated from one node to the other?

3. On receiving updated information from another node, how long does gmond
and gmetad take to read/gather them ( again metrics/sec )?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Ashwanth