>System load doesn't make sense as a percentage, as it is not a portion
>of a whole, so there's no objective 100% to scale for.

Although in the patch in BUG#206, I have added percentage load and percentage
running processes to the graph legend because I think they are rather useful.
The 100% objective is number of cores, which I get right thanks to the patch in
BUG#84.  So, load and running can both go over 100% in this graph, but that is
OK and good information to have.

I also add average numbers for all lines plotted, percent of real memory used,
and min and max values for network and all metrics.

You should really try my BUG#206 patch and commit it to svn.  :-)  Thanks!

-twitham