2009/3/20 Miah, W (Wadud) <wadud.m...@stfc.ac.uk>:
> The switch for configure for building gmetad is:
>
> --with-gmetad
>
> Type ./configure --help for further information. The '--help' switch is
> usually very helpful :-)

Miah,

Thanks for the heads up.
I think it's working now as I'm starting to get errors while it's
trying to compile gmetad. ;)
Let me try to see if I can get it fixed.

(Hmm, how come I used enable-gmetad at the first place?)

Anyways, thanks again and sorry folks for the spam with my silly question.

--
Regards,
益牙