I used to be able to get metrics data by calling port 8649 like "telnet
hostname 8649", however after I upgraded to version 3.1.2 the same
command only gives me the <CLUSTER> </CLUSTER> part of information with
no more metric information that used to appear in <HOST> </HOST> part in
old versions. It reports metric data fine to the frontend though. What
could be wrong?

Thanks,

Yu