>From: Ramon Bastiaans <ramon.bastia...@sara.nl>

 Also, just to better understand the situation, what is the exact setup? Is one
of the "gmond"s designated as a collector? Or do all "gmond"s carry all metrics
from all hosts? Which "gmond" is queried by "gmetad" (snippet from config
file)? You should telnet/nc to that "gmond" and check whether it has current
metrics from "B".

Cheers
Martin