Hi,

I have a scenario as belows (might be a silly one, I'm not used to the
configs of Ganglia yet):

I have h1-h7 hosts, which need to go Under Cluster-H in Ganglia and
similarly, b1-b3, which need to go to Cluster-B. Now, here is what my
gmond.conf (for both host groups) and gmetad.conf look like:

h1-h7 gmond.conf:

name "Cluster-H" (remaining default)

b1-b3 gmond.conf:

name "Cluster-B" (remaining default)

gmetad.conf:

data_source "Cluster-B" b1 b2 b3
data_source "Cluster-H" h1 h2 h3 h4 h5 h6 h7

Now, Whatever I do, I see all these 10 hosts (h1-h7 and b1-b3) under
both Cluster-H and Cluster-B. How do I get this resolved? Any help will
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nitin

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to
receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this
email and then delete it from your system. The firm is neither liable for the
proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt.