Hi Bernard,

Thanks for the link. Some differences v/s ganglia:
- no web frontend, client is X11 gui (ie. no windows or smartphone clients)
- (currently) only supports loadleveler, IBM hpc scheduler

Most commercial schedulers have options for reporting & fancy webgui.
That's probably the path we'll travel.

Chris Hunter
Yale University