Hi,   When I open the Ganglia landing page,  I do see the color coded graphs
but
the text does not show up and instead I see square boxes.  I have attached a
gif
to illustrate the problem.   I also see these error messages in the Apache logs,
  (process:15564): Pango-CRITICAL **: No modules found:No builtin or
dynamically
loaded modules were found. PangoFc will not work correctly. This probably means
there was an error in the creation of:
'/ngs/app/lisd/gangliafortest/pango-1211-deploytar/etc/pango/pango.modules' You
should create this file by running:   pango-querymodules >
'/ngs/app/lisd/gangliafortest/pango-1211-deploytar/etc/pa
ngo/pango.modules'Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file
(process:15564): Pango-CRITICAL **: No fonts found: This probably means that
the
fontconfig library is not correctly configured. You may need to edit the
fonts.conf configuration file. More information about fontconfig can be found
in
the fontconfig(3) manual page and on http://fontconfig.org