On Jul 29, 2011, at 7:50 PM, Bob Liu wrote:

> I figured out the problem... for some reason it's not honoring my "conf.php"
> at all... so once I made all the changes directly in "conf_default.php" then
> the page finally came up after that...

Does your conf_default.php include conf.php?  That's how it's intended to work.
 The idea is that ganglia 'owns' conf_default.php and may replace or update
values there in new releases.  Any changes you need to make should be in
conf.php.

What's in your conf.php?  If you could post it somewhere, we could help figure
out the issue.

alex