Hello,

On an OpenStack node you may be able to use libxenstore instead of libvirt.
You'll need to recompile hsflowd to try this.  Looking at
trunk/src/Linux/Makefile it appears to look for libvirt first,  but you can
override that by compiling hsflowd like this:

make clean
make LIBVIRT=no

The Makefile will then test for libxenstore and libxenctrl.  If it finds them
it will compile with -DHSF_XEN (instead of -DHSF_VRT),  and you may get better
results.  Please let me know what happens.

Neil