Good Morning,

I have several Ganglia clusters in a grid. For one cluster, several nodes have
been repurposed away. I'd like to drop those nodes from the database, so I
don't get emails about down systems that aren't, really.

I had a look at the documentation[1], but I don't see anything about a UI
interface to do something like this, and I don't see anything that talks about
direct access to the database. Am I looking in the wrong places?

Thanks!
David

[1] - http://www.sourceforge.net/apps/trac/ganglia/

--

David - Offbeat         http://dafydd.livejournal.com
dafydd - Online         http://pgp.mit.edu/

My Country, Right or Wrong. When Right, to keep her Right. When Wrong,
to make her Right. --unknown