snip----

cluster {
  name = "effing-1"
  owner = "effing-0"
  latlong = "unspecified"
  url = "unspecified"
}

/* The host section describes attributes of the host, like the location */
host {
  location = "unspecified"
}

udp_send_channel {
  host = local-collector-hostname
  port = 8649
  ttl = 1
}

On Dec 5, 2011, at 1:27 PM, solarflow99 wrote:

whats your configuration look like on the sender and receiver?  Why the version
mismatch?

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Aaron Urbain
<aaron.urb...@fxall.com<mailto:aaron.urb...@fxall.com>> wrote:
I'm doing unicast 3.1.7 gmond giving to 3.2.0 gmetad.  Works nicely.