Hello,
Would someone show me how to remove/change my email on this mailing
list?

Thanks!
</pre>The contents of this electronic mail message and any attachments are
confidential, possibly privileged and intended for the addressee(s)
only.<br>Only the addressee(s) may read, disseminate, retain or otherwise use
this message. If received in error, please immediately inform the sender and
then delete this message without disclosing its contents to anyone.</pre>