Hi,

I am a ganglia novice, trying to figure out what a previous administrator
had configured.  I am trying to add a cluster in the gmetad.conf file:

data_source "9117MMA-501" IP IP1 IP2 IP3

My gmond clients all have the following in the gmond.conf:

cluster {
  name = "9117MMA-501"
  owner = "unspecified"
  latlong = "unspecified"
  url = "unspecified"
}

The problem is, the only host that gets graphed in the “9117MMA-501”
cluster is IP1 (or consistently whatever IP is listed first).

I am running multiple AIX clients utilizing version 3.3.1-1, the gmetad
(version 3.1.7-4) is running on Fedora release 16.  I imagine the differing
versions may be an issue, but I was hoping to get another opinion.