Hi!

I just stumbled over a strange behavior in my grid of grids environment:

Setup:
I central gmetad with 5 remote grids
All of them run gweb 3.4.2
All apache's are configured to use https
Central gmetad runs V3.1.7. All others are at 3.3.7 (Perzl Packages)

What does work:
If I click on the direct link of each grid on the central webserver I'm
moved to the grid that I wanted to look at.

What does _NOT_ work:
If I use the
Global Grid > "--Choose a Source"
field:
For any grid that I choose there, I'm routed to
Grid "Remote 3" > https//<server of grid that I wanted to see>/ganglia
--> Obviously there are no valid metrics detected there
--> It's always the same Grid ("Remote 3") that I jump into.

And even for the path to the data that works, I still see two problems:
1) A search from the central system does not show any machines
2) I I jump out to one of the remote Grids I have no Link back to the
central system anymore (I know this worked with one of the "historic" gweb
versions

Any ideas about that?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Alexander Karner