Try specifying full date e.g.

2012-05-30 00:00

instead of just 00:00

On Tue, 29 May 2012, suleman tariq wrote:

Hi,

 CSV and Jason Export is working only for predefined timebased web tabs.

For example, hour, 2 hour, 4 hour, day, week and year

By clicking on CSV button i am able to download .csv file with values,

but CSV export is not working for custom graphs. I am still able to downlaod
.csv
file but there are no values.