Hi Guanpeng:

I don't have experience with metrics-ganglia but looks like it is just
trying to send metrics to a local (?) instance of gmond.  Do you have a
known good Ganglia setup and are you pointing to the right gmond instance?

Also, have you tried asking in their mailing list?  Looks like it is known
to work with Ganglia 3.3.0+.  What version are you running?

Cheers,

Bernard