From:   Aaron Nichols <anich...@trumped.org>
To:     Ghassan Elnajjar <gelnaj...@mcvh-vcu.edu>
Cc:     ganglia-general@lists.sourceforge.net
Date:   10/15/2012 04:52 PM
Subject:        Re: [Ganglia-general] Metrics Issue

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Ghassan Elnajjar <gelnaj...@mcvh-vcu.edu>
wrote:
Hi Aaron,

Will you please elaborate.....I am not following.  I should look for a php
file with AREA:a1#E50000 in it, correct?  Open this file and find a URL
that's pointing to the graph.php?  Then add the &debug=99 to the URL and
enter it in a web browser?  Thanks.

I made the, possibly incorrect, assumption that you had some custom graphs
setup using php (in graph.d within ganglia-web). If you haven't done this,
then my suggestion is probably not correct. If you have done this, then
this error could be a result of an error in those graph files. I assume
it's also possible that one of the graphs that shipped with ganglia is
having a problem in your environment in which case it's more likely a
different problem that I'm less apt to help you fix :)

Thanks,
Aaron

NOTE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer.
VCU Health System
http://www.vcuhealth.org